We have been lucky enough to buy more places in the Great North Run and the Great North Swim this year giving us a much bigger team than in previous years. If you want to secure your place, please download and complete the forms below for the event of your choice and return it by Friday 1st December.
If you participate to these events, we will provide you with:
- A fundraising and training pack.
- A running vest/t-shirt and iron on name letters.
- A personal online sponsorship page with www.justgiving.com which can be e-mailed to colleagues, friends and family.
- Fundraising support from Tyneside and Northumberland Mind community fundraising team.
- Publicity, support and advice from Tyneside and Northumberland Mind.
- Cheers from all the Tyneside and Northumberland Mind supporters along the way!
I want to participate to the Great North Run
The Great North Run is the country’s largest half marathon and this is your opportunity to take part in it and support the UK’s leading mental health charity. It will take place on 9th September 2018.
We’ve got 25 places for this amazing event. If you want to secure a place for the Great North Run, please download this application form:
Great North Run application form
I want to participate to the Great North Swim
The Great North Swim will take place on 8-10 June 2018 at Brockhole on Windermere for a fantastic weekend of open water swimming in the stunning Lake District.
We’ve got 5 places for the 1 mile distance. If you want to secure a place for the Great North Swim, please download this application form:
Great North Swim application form
If you have any questions about these events, please feel free to contact us: