This course is aimed at professionals working with young people who are presenting with mental conditions, poor emotional wellbeing and the link with substance misuse. Covering the importance of interagency working and early identification and appropriate referral to support services the course will give you the knowledge and tools to make a positive difference to young people and their families who are coping with mental health and substance misuse issues.
- To gain an understanding of what Mental Health is
- To remove the stigma that is attached to Mental Health Issues.
- To become more familiar with the multiple factors that may contribute to mental health issues in young people.
- Know what strategies under pin Mental Health work with young people.
- Be able to recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues in young people
- To understand what can help young people who have a mental health condition.
- To be aware of the link between Mental Health, Young People and Substance Misuse.
- To have an awareness of popular substances used by young people and their effects and the law.
Please contact us to discuss in-house training for your team.
To discuss further or for bookings please contact Doug Hill by email or call him on 01914774545 or 07983461439.