This course is for professionals working with clients who present with a mental health condition or poor emotional wellbeing. Professionals will learn how to identify concerns about a client’s mental health by enhancing your existing management and observational skills whilst working with clients. Increase your understanding of mental health issues and enable appropriate earlier intervention where possible.
- To gain an understanding of what Mental Health is.
- To become more familiar with the multiple factors that may contribute to mental health issues.
- Be able to recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues.
- To be confident in offering support and guidance to clients with mental health concerns.
- To remove the stigma that is attached to Mental Health Issues.
- Know what strategies under pin Mental Health work.
Please contact us to discuss in house training for your team.
To discuss further or for bookings please contact Doug Hill.