This course is for professionals working with clients who present with a mental health condition or poor emotional wellbeing. Professionals will learn how to identify concerns about a client’s mental health by enhancing your existing management and observational skills whilst working with clients. Increase your understanding of mental health issues and enable appropriate earlier intervention where possible.
- To gain an understanding of what Mental Health is.
- To become more familiar with the multiple factors that may contribute to mental health issues.
- Be able to recognise signs and symptoms of common mental health issues.
- To be confident in offering support and guidance to clients with mental health concerns.
- To remove the stigma that is attached to Mental Health Issues.
- Know what strategies under pin Mental Health work.
Please contact us to discuss in house training for your team.
To discuss further or for bookings please contact Emily Pearson, Training and Development Officer via email email@example.com or phone 07768313621. Alternatively, download and return the Booking Form from the downloads section below.