Caption: Previous Fundraisers
Great North Run 2021 40th Anniversary
Be part of the World’s Biggest half marathon
On Sunday 12th September 2021
13.5 miles From Newcastle Tynebridge to South Shields Seafront with 57,000 runners. Organised by Great Run Company in accordance with Government Guidelines at the time.
How do I get a charity place?
If you don’t already have a place, we have a few charity places left, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
There are no public places for the run in 2021 as most have transferred from last year's canceled run. However, Tyneside and Northumberland Mind have a few places left, so hurry to secure yours. You will just need to pay a £50 deposit and pledge to raise another £250.00 to support our local mental health services.
If you have a ballot place in the Great North Run 2021 already, you can still be part of Tyneside and Northumberland Mind’s GNRun Team. Email email@example.com to register your support and get your t-shirt, fundraising pack and support.
We can support you
We would love you to join us on the 2021 Great North Run, we can support you with the following:
• A Tyneside and Northumberland Mind running t-shirt or vest top with your name on
• A Tyneside and Northumberland Mind fundraising pack with fundraising and training tips
• Emails and Newsletters to keep you updated about the run
• Cheers along the route including from the Mind cheer bus where your friends and family can join us to cheer you on
• A post-race marquee reception with food and drink to celebrate and meet up with other Mind runners and your supporters
• The chance to join a private Tyneside and Northumberland Mind Great North Runners Facebook group to support each other in your training
For more information Text Lee on 07712254896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org